Pricing our services depends on a huge number of variables, and no two projects are the same, so it will be best for us to discuss the nature of your project. For some projects, it will be better for you to consider an hourly rate, and for others, we can fix a price.
As a starting point, here are suggested pricing for our services. Depending on your project, we may be able to offer lower prices.
- Song Coaching – $50/hour, you retain ALL writer’s share in your song
- Recording – $40/hour in studio or on location. Location recording may require additional expenses.
- Session Musician/Vocalist – contact for more information
- Audio Editing – $40/hour – including noise removal/cleanup
- Vocal Comping – $40/track
- Vocal Tuning – $40/track
- Mixing – $349/song – excludes editing (see above)
- Podcast Editing/Mixing – $79 up to 30 minutes of Podcast content
- Education (for songwriters, musicians, artists) – $50/hour one-on-one instruction
All above prices are in Canadian Dollars, plus applicable taxes. Most services require partial payment up-front, with balance payable on completion of project.
Why don’t you get in touch and let us know what you’re up to? We can discuss your needs and estimate the size of your project. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
Optimizing For Your Budget
There are many ways we can creatively work with your budget. If working to an hourly rate, we want to balance the time invested against any anxiety that comes from watching the clock tick. If working to a fixed price, we want to make sure we get the best use of your time. Either way, this is all about being creative and enjoying the process, so know that we work very hard to keep your budget in mind.